Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Dinner

We had quite a feast today moussaka, rolls, caramelized brussel sprouts with pecans, pomegranate, fennel and watercress salad, mashed potatoes with lima bean gravy and two homemade pumpkin pies with fresh whipped soy cream. Unfortunately the morning was so jammed packed there was no  time for photos. With Jonathon at work it took all of my efforts just to get dinner cooked in time. We had enough food for a whole other family. I spent a lot of time today thinking about what I am grateful for. Most obviously I am thankful for my family, our health. As much as I complain about it I am grateful that I am in School 18 months left to go and only 5 more classes this semester. I am thankful my life has led me to where I am and I am grateful that I am able to share my life with those I love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you all so much! It sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving. I love you all lots!!!!!